Saturday, April 7, 2012

Just a poem for today.....

Restful Heart. By: C.C.
My heart has found it's rest in You
no longer does it seek.
My soul has claimed You as my Lord,
of Your glory I will speak.
My eyes they long to see You in everyone I meet.
I have no fear of Satan now; for with You Lord,
his defeat.
Unworthy of Your mercy,
unworthy of Your hand.
You continuously console me
and lead me to understand.
I long to never offend You
or to forsake Your holy name.
My motivation for these days
is Your Eternal flame.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I great start to my monday morning! May God bless you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful poem, C.C. Such submission to our Lord's love for you is wonderful to experience.
    Thanks for sharing your heart with us.
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nay, Thank you kindly for the comment. I am glad to be part of the start to your first week as a Catholic woman also :) Thank you for reading and God bless you always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patrick,
    Thank you for your kind words. It is through constant submission to our Lord that each of us can attain a sense of His love. All the glory be to Him.

    ReplyDelete